The weather is finally starting to feel like fall, so put on that sweater, snuggle up on the couch with a cup of coffee, and waste some time on the internet:
- Instapaper creator likens information overload to obesity. Overabundance of media makes us digitally fat.
- Do that many people love the Kindle, or is Amazon paying corporate shills?
- What are your favorite online lit mags? (ahem, wink, nudge, punch on the arm)
- Nick Bilton lives in the future, but surprise, it still involves storytelling.
- Seven things you didn't learn in college. I suppose my billiards elective won't do much good either.
- Turn all those stories buried on your hard drive into an e-book.
- The New York Times iPad app gets better, but it's just big tease before the Great Paywall of Manhattan goes up.
Have a good weekend.