Surely you're tired of reading election coverage and postmortems, so take a break and check out some links about books this afternoon:
- Google is finding that searching the web is one thing, and searching books is quite another.
- Emma Straub says, "the easiest path to absorbed genius always seemed like the real estate section of the newspaper."
- An extreme minimalist says bookshelves are obsolete.
- Kindle users in the UK decide to protest Amazon's prices by taking it out on the authors.
- Rap label Cash Money Records is starting a book imprint. I can't wait for the audiobooks read by Lil Wayne.
- Add e-books vs hardcovers to your list of "Is [X] the new [X]?" provocative question headlines.
Have a good weekend.